Whether your land is purely an investment, a part of your family heritage, a piece of what once was or still is your farming operation, or even a little bit of each, it is an attractive asset and we congratulate you on your position as a landowner.
Farming is a competitive business and landowners are our most important customers. No matter the market cycle, today landowners deserve:
- To have regular and open communication with their tenant
- To be proud of their land when they see it
- To know that their farm’s productivity is being maintained and improved
- To be treated with respect and given the level of control over their land that they desire
- To work with a farm that cares for the tradition and heritage of their land
- To be educated on the inputs, the technology, and the people growing a crop on their land
- To count on rent payments being on time and in full
- To receive competitive rents, and a solid return on investment
If you are not getting all of this with your current arrangement, we would love the opportunity to offer the service you deserve. Please call our office at (765) 759-7432 or email adam[@]howellfarms.com.