To provide an acceptable livelihood in production agriculture for all involved through all manner of cyclical events by using fully the skills, knowledge, associations and ambitions of all involved in agricultural business activities from which we derive personal and professional satisfaction, and to return generously to those in need from the prosperity granted us by the grace of God.
- Field Day 2016 Recap
- — Adam discusses the intricacies of tomato production. The September skies cleared and the sunshine arrived along with our guests for the 5th annual Howell Farms Field Day. We plan Field Day for... read more
- Pumpkin Sale at Howell Farms Raises $974 for Down Syndrome Indiana
- — Katherine Howell, Kate (pictured right), along with her parents, Aaron and Katy Howell, and all her cousins (pictured below) would like to thank the caring, generous people of our community... read more
- Howell Farms Hosts Taiwan Grain Quality Study Team
- — In August, the US Grains Council sponsored a Grain Quality Study Team from Taiwan to visit selected sites in the US. Howell Farms was on their itinerary along with Dow AgroSciences in Indianapolis... read more
- Retails sales of pumpkins are happening each Saturday in October from 9AM–3PM at the old white barn across from headquarters. Stop by to pick up your fall carving and decorating pumpkins! learn more